from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to semiotics.
- adj. Relating to symptomatology.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or relating to semiotics or to semantics.
- adj. Of or relating to the signs or symptoms of diseases.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Same as semeiotic.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to signs; specifically, relating to the symptoms of diseases; symptomatic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to semiotics
Greek sēmeiōtikos, observant of signs, significant, from sēmeiōsis, indication, from sēmeioun, to signal, to interpret as a sign, from sēmeion, sign, from sēma.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)