from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- v. Past tense and past participle of unlay.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not laid, not placed
- adj. not laid by exorcism
- adj. not having had sexual intercourse
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unlay.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not laid or placed; not fixed.
- adj. Not allayed; not pacified; not laid finally to rest.
- adj. Not laid out, as a corpse.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not laid or placed; not fixed.
- Not allayed; not pacified; not exorcised; not suppressed.
- Not laid out, as a corpse. Nautical, untwisted, as the strands of a rope.
From un- + laid (Wiktionary)