from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tending to implicate or to imply; pertaining to implication.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending to implicate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to implicate or to imply; pertaining to implication.
- n. A thing of hidden meaning; a statement or writing implying something different from its literal meaning.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to suggest or imply
Sorry, no etymologies found.