from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of the nature of fact; real.
- adj. Of or containing facts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or characterised by or consisting of facts.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to facts.
- adj. containing only facts (as contrasted with opinions or speculations).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of the nature of fact; consisting of or attentive to facts; real; genuine; scrupulously exact.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. existing in act or fact
- adj. of or relating to or characterized by facts
From fact and -al (improperly formed, after analogy of actual). (Wiktionary)