from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Accepted as beyond question; undisputed. See Synonyms at authentic.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without doubt; without question; certain.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not doubted; not called in question; indubitable; indisputable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not doubted; not called in question; indubitable; indisputable.
- Not filled with doubt, apprehension, fear, or the like; hence, confident; bold; fearless; redoubted.
- Not being an object of doubt or suspicion; unsuspected.
Sorry, no etymologies found.