from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Difficult or impossible to deny; irrefutable: undeniable facts.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. irrefutable, or impossible to deny
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not deniable; incapable of denial; palpably true; indisputable; obvious.
- adj. Unobjectionable; unquestionably excellent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Incapable of being denied; indisputable; evidently true: as, undeniable evidence; his ability is undeniable.
- Decidedly and unmistakably good; excellent.
- Synonyms Indubitable, incontrovertible, unquestionable, incontestable.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not possible to deny
un- + deniable (Wiktionary)