from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to describe: indescribable views.
- adj. Exceeding description: experienced indescribable delight. See Synonyms at unspeakable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Impossible, or very difficult to describe.
- adj. Exceeding all description.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being described.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not describable; incapable of being described.
- Trousers (a humorous euphemism).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. defying expression or description
From in- + describe + -able. (Wiktionary)