from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Impossible to be transmitted; not communicable: an incommunicable disease.
- adj. Incommunicative: an executive who was maddeningly incommunicable.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. That cannot be communicated or transmitted
- adj. Who does not communicate freely; uncommunicative or reserved
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not communicable; incapable of being communicated, shared, told, or imparted, to others.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not communicable; incapable of being communicated, told, or imparted to others.
Sorry, no etymologies found.