from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not matched or paralleled by others of its kind; unrivaled.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Unmatched, superlative, the best ever done, record setting.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not equaled; unmatched; unparalleled; unrivaled; exceeding; surpassing; -- in a good or bad sense.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not to be equaled; unparalleled; unrivaled.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. radically distinctive and without equal
Sorry, no etymologies found.