from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not matched: unmatched socks.
- adj. Without equal or rival; peerless: unmatched skill.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. not matched; odd
- adj. peerless; unrivalled; beyond comparison
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of unmatch.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Matchless; having no match or equal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. eminent beyond or above comparison
- adj. of the remaining member of a pair, of socks e.g.
Sorry, no etymologies found.