from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of mismatch.
- adj. Unsuitably matched; ill joined.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Matched unsuitably; grouped into pairs or sets with incompatible characteristics.
- adj. Of very unequal ability; -- of contestants in a contest. The less able contestant is said to be
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (of a contest or contestants) not fairly matched as opponents
- adj. either not matched or unsuitably matched
Sorry, no etymologies found.