from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having no limit or limits; unrestricted: limitless authority; the limitless reaches of outer space.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Without limits in extent, size, quantity, and/or comprehensive perception; boundless
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having no limits; unbounded; boundless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having no limits; unbounded; illimitable.
- Synonyms Boundless, unlimited, illimitable, infinite.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having no limits in range or scope
- adj. seemingly boundless in amount, number, degree, or especially extent
- adj. without limits in extent or size or quantity
limit + -less (Wiktionary)