from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Greedy: a piggish appetite.
- adj. Stubborn; pigheaded.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. greedy or gluttonous
- adj. pigheaded
- adj. Resembling a pig as being unpleasant or unclean
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating to, or like, a pig; greedy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Like a pig in disposition, habits, or manners; hoggish; swinish; especially, greedy: said chiefly of persons.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling swine; coarsely gluttonous or greedy
pig + -ish (Wiktionary)