from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Characterized by excessive eating or drinking.
- adj. Suffering physically from the consequences of excessive eating or drinking.
- adj. Surcharged with liquor; alcoholism; sick from excessive indulgence in drinking or eating; drunk; given to excesses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Drunken; given up to excess in drinking; characterized by intemperance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suffering from excessive eating or drinking
- adj. given to gross intemperance in eating or drinking
Latin crapulentus, crapulosus; compare French crapuleux; see crapula. (Wiktionary)