from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Coarsely self-indulgent or gluttonous.
- adj. Filthy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having the characteristics of a pig
- adj. Having a gluttonous appetite
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Swinish; gluttonous; filthy; selfish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the characteristics of a hog; swinish; greedy; gluttonous; filthy; mean; selfish.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling swine; coarsely gluttonous or greedy
Sorry, no etymologies found.