from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Resembling or befitting swine.
- adj. Bestial or brutish.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Like a pig, resembling a swine; gluttonous, coarse, debased.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to swine; befitting swine; like swine; hoggish; gross; beasty.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Befitting swine; like swine; gross; hoggish; brutal; beastly: as, a swinish drunkard or sot.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling swine; coarsely gluttonous or greedy
- adj. ill-mannered and coarse and contemptible in behavior or appearance
From swine + -ish. (Wiktionary)