from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having the ability or power to create: Human beings are creative animals.
- adj. Productive; creating.
- adj. Characterized by originality and expressiveness; imaginative: creative writing.
- n. One who displays productive originality: the creatives in the advertising department.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tending to create things, or having the ability to create.
- adj. Original, expressive and imaginative.
- n. A person directly involved in a creative marketing process.
- n. Artistic material used in advertising, e.g. photographs, drawings, or video.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the power to create; exerting the act of creation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having the power or function of creating or producing; employed in creating; relating to creation in any sense: as, the creative word of God; creative power; a creative imagination.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. promoting construction or creation
- adj. having the ability or power to create
Sorry, no etymologies found.