from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not native
- n. Someone who is not a native
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. not being or composed of aborigines. Opposite of
- adj. Of persons born in another area or country than that lived in; foreign-born.
- adj. Originating in a different region and acclimated to a new environment; -- of plants or animals.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not being or composed of aborigines
- adj. of plants or animals originating in a part of the world other than where they are growing
- adj. of persons born in another area or country than that lived in
non- + native (Wiktionary)