from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Without conditions or limitations; absolute: demanded unconditional surrender.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. absolute, and without conditions, limitations, reservations or qualifications
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not conditional, limited, or conditioned; made without condition; absolute; unreserved.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not conditional; absolute; unreserved; not limited by any conditions: as, an unconditional surrender.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not conditional
- adj. not contingent; not determined or influenced by someone or something else
- adj. not modified or restricted by reservations
Sorry, no etymologies found.