from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not veering or turning aside: "a path . . . so straight and unswerving” ( Mary Wilkins Freeman).
- adj. Constant; steady: unswerving allegiance; unswerving devotion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not deviating; not yielding or straying or varying.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not deviating from any rule, standard, or course; undeviating; unwavering; firm.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. going directly ahead from one point to another without veering or turning aside
- adj. firm and dependable especially in loyalty
From un- + swerve + -ing. (Wiktionary)