from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Incapable of being intimidated or discouraged; fearless. See Synonyms at brave.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Invulnerable to fear or intimidation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Incapable of being daunted; undaunted; bold; fearless; intrepid.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Incapable of being daunted; bold; fearless; intrepid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. invulnerable to fear or intimidation
daunt + -less (Wiktionary)