from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Disposed to venture or to take risks; daring. See Synonyms at adventurous.
- adj. Involving risk or danger; hazardous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Bold; willing to take risks; adventurous.
- adj. Potentially hazardous; risky.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Inclined to venture; not loth to run risk or danger; venturous; bold; daring; adventurous.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Inclined to venture; venturous; bold; daring; adventurous; intrepid; hazardous.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. disposed to venture or take risks
venture + -some (Wiktionary)