from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Disposed to engage in risky activities or enterprises. See Synonyms at adventurous.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Prone to, or willing to undertake, adventures; daring or bold.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of risk; adventurous; venturesome.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bold; daring; adventurous; incurring hazard. See venturesome.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. willing to undertake or seeking out new and daring enterprises
Sorry, no etymologies found.