from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Attached to something on one side only: a semidetached house.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of semi-detached.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Half detached; partly distinct or separate.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Partly separated: noting one of two houses joined together by a party-wall, but detached from other buildings: as, a semi-detached villa.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. attached on one side only
semi- + detached (Wiktionary)