from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Energetic; enterprising.
- adj. Aggressive; forward; presuming.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of push.
- v. Dealing illicit drugs, especially to minors.
- adj. That pushes forward; pressing, driving.
- adj. Aggressively assertive; pushy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pressing forward in business; enterprising; driving; energetic; also, forward; officious, intrusive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pressing forward in business; putting one's self forward; self-assertive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of applying force in order to move something away
Sorry, no etymologies found.