from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Inclined to meddle or interfere.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Inclined or having a tendency to meddle or interfere in other people's business.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Given to meddling; apt to interpose in the affairs of others; officiously intrusive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Given to meddling; apt to interpose in the affairs of others; inclined to be officiously intrusive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. intrusive in a meddling or offensive manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.