from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Informal Given to prying into the affairs of others; snoopy. See Synonyms at curious.
- adj. Informal Prying; inquisitive.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. prying, inquisitive or curious in other’s affairs; tending to snoop or meddle
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Offensively or intrusively curious; prying; nosey.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a large or prominent nose.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. offensively curious or inquisitive
Sorry, no etymologies found.