from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Variant of cozy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Affording comfort and warmth; snug; social
- n. A padded or knit covering put on an item to keep it warm, especially a teapot or egg.
- v. To become snug and comfortable.
- v. To become friendly with.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. See cozy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See cozy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. enjoying or affording comforting warmth and shelter especially in a small space
- n. a padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm
Sorry, no etymologies found.