from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having a full array of suitable equipment or furnishings: a well-appointed kitchen; a well-appointed suite.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Properly equipped with a complete set of whatever equipment is needed
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Complete in appointment or equipment; furnished with all requisites; in good trim.
- Hence Dominant; protective; auspicious.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a full array of suitable equipment or furnishings
well + appointed (Wiktionary)