from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Having plenty of room; spacious. See Synonyms at spacious.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Spacious, expansive, comfortable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having ample room; spacious; large
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having ample room; spacious; large.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an associate who shares a room with you
- adj. (of buildings and rooms) having ample space
From room. (Wiktionary)