from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Outdoor: an open-air concert.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Taking place outdoors; alfresco
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Taking place in the open air; outdoor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Outdoor; conducted or taking place in the open air; al fresco: as, open-air exercises; open-air sports; open-air life.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. where the air is unconfined
- adj. in the open air
Sorry, no etymologies found.