from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of expose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. with no protection or shield.
- adj. visible due to absence of clothing at that point; -- of body parts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Unconcealed; bare or open; specifically, in entomology, externally visible; not concealed under other parts: especially applied to a part of the upper surface of the abdomen which is left uncovered by the elytra in repose, as in many Coleoptera.
- Unprotected; unsheltered; open to wind, cold, attack, risk, etc.: as, an exposed situation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. with no protection or shield
- adj. not covered with clothing
Sorry, no etymologies found.