from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of disclose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Represented with wings expanded; -- applied to doves and other birds not of prey.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In heraldry: Having the wings spread: said of a bird used as a bearing, especially of one not a bird of prey: the same as displayed, said of an eagle.
- Open, but not widely spread, as if about, to take flight. The term is differently explained by different heralds, and the delineations are not exact.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. made known (especially something secret or concealed)
Sorry, no etymologies found.