from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. contained within a three dimensional container
- adj. fenced in or surrounded
- adj. (of a division within a pipe organ surrounded by a wooden box, one or more sides of which contain slats that can be opened or closed in order to increase or decrease volume) having closed slats
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of enclose.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. surrounded or closed in, usually on all sides. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. closed in or surrounded or included within
Sorry, no etymologies found.