- adj. contained within a three dimensional container
- adj. fenced in or surrounded
- adj. music (of a division within a pipe organ surrounded by a wooden box, one or more sides of which contain slats that can be opened or closed in order to increase or decrease volume) having closed slats
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of enclose.
GNU Webster's 1913
- adj. surrounded or closed in, usually on all sides. Opposite of
- adj. closed in or surrounded or included within
“Avoid painting in enclosed areas and avoid spending extended periods of time in freshly painted areas.”
“Earth has burrowed into itself, shunning space exploration for centuries, walling itself away from nature and other planets in enclosed cities that people are terrified to leave.”
“Indoor heating is often cited as a factor, recirculating pathogens in enclosed spaces.”
“But the extent to which Dominican women were enclosed is a difficult question, and one still debated by scholars.”
“The visitor is issued a tag enclosed in plastic with instructions as to the rules of access, probably not read, and limits visits to 30 minutes, which may create a problem of enforceability.”
“Hah, Cornelia - I LOVE that movie (and fear it ...) "Check enclosed" is pretty great, too.”
“Re: [sfmacaws] Working in enclosed spaces, a terrible tragedy”
“Re: [Rolly] Working in enclosed spaces, a terrible tragedy”
“Re: [johanson] Working in enclosed spaces, a terrible tragedy”
“Re: [esperanza] Working in enclosed spaces, a terrible tragedy”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘enclosed’.
Palavras que pesquiso desde 2011.
Looking for tweets for enclosed.