from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of box.
- adj. Packed into a box or boxes.
- adj. In bridge and other card games if the cards in a pack are reversed face-up and face-down then the pack is said to be boxed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. enclosed in or set off by a border or box.
- adj. enclosed in a box.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. enclosed in or as if in a box
- adj. enclosed in or set off by a border or box
Sorry, no etymologies found.