from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of border.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having a border especially of a specified kind; sometimes used as a combining term. Antonym of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a border: specifically, in mathematics, applied to a determinant formed from another by adding one or more rows and columns.
- In botany, having the margin distinct from the rest of the organ either in texture or color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having a border especially of a specified kind; sometimes used as a combining term
Sorry, no etymologies found.