from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possessing a fringe.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of to fringe.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnished with a fringe.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. surrounded as with a border or fringe; sometimes used in combination
- adj. having a decorative edging of hanging cords or strips
- adj. having edges irregularly and finely slashed
Sorry, no etymologies found.