from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having many branches, tending to branch frequently.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of branches; having wide-spreading branches; consisting of branches.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Full of branches; having wide-spreading branches.
- Embowered in or overshadowed by branches: as, “the woodman's branchy hut,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having many branches
branch + -y (Wiktionary)