from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Shaped like or having the form of a tree.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Resembling in structure a tree or shrub.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling in structure a tree or shrub; having a branching shape.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling a tree; tree-like in form; arborescent; dendritic. Also dendritiform.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling a tree in form and branching structure
Ancient Greek δένδρον ("tree") + -form (Wiktionary)