from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of branch.
- n. A process of forming a branch.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnished with branches; shooting our branches; extending in a branch or branches.
- n. The act or state of separation into branches; division into branches; a division or branch.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnished with branches; shooting out branches.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling the branches of a tree
- n. the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- adj. having branches
Sorry, no etymologies found.