from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or resembling a dendrite.
- adj. Of or relating to a dendritic cell.
- adj. Dendriform.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having a branching structure similar to a tree
- adj. Of, pertaining to or possessing dendrites
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to a dendrite, or to arborescent crystallization; having a form resembling a shrub or tree; arborescent.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Resembling a tree; tree-like; arborescent in form; dendriform.
- Marked by figures resembling shrubs, mosses, etc.: said of certain minerals. See dendrite.
- In physical geography, branching irregularly, in the form of a tree: as, dendritic drainage, streams, valleys.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (neuroscience) of or relating to or resembling a dendrite
Sorry, no etymologies found.