from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or derived from the bone marrow.
- adj. Of or relating to the spinal cord.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to bone marrow
- adj. Of or pertaining to the spinal cord
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Resembling marrow in appearance or consistency.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as myeloidin.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the spinal cord
- adj. of or relating to bone marrow
Sorry, no etymologies found.