from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Possessing the reproductive organs of both genders.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Partaking of the characteristics of both sexes; having male and female reproductive organs in the same plant or animal; characterized by hermaphroditism. Opposite of
- adj. having pistils and stamens in the same flower. Opposite of
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Affected, with or pertaining to hermaphroditism; having the character of a hermaphrodite; being of both sexes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to monoclinous plants
- adj. of animal or plant; having both male female reproductive organs
Sorry, no etymologies found.