from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Covered with or having leaves.
- adj. Consisting of leaves: Spinach is a leafy green vegetable.
- adj. Similar to or resembling a leaf.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. covered with leaves
- adj. containing much foliage
- adj. in the form of leaves (of some material)
- adj. resembling a leaf
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Full of leaves; abounding in leaves.
- adj. Consisting of leaves.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnished with, abounding in, or consisting of leaves; as, a leafy stem; a leafy forest; a leafy covert.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. having or covered with leaves
leaf + -y (Wiktionary)