from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to a lamella, plate-like, flat and thin.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Flat and thin; lamelliform; composed of lamellæ.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Disposed in lamellæ or layers; laminar in a small way.
- Having a lamella or lamellæ; lamellate.
- Formed of lamellæ strengthened or covered with lamellæ): as, a lamellar skirt (a name given to the great braguette).
- In botany, specifically, tipped with two flat lobes, as the styles of many blossoms.
Compare French lamellaire. (Wiktionary)