from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, intended for, or suggesting summer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Relating to the summer.
- adj. Of weather, typical of summer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to summer; like summer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to summer; like summer; summer-like.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. belonging to or characteristic of or occurring in summer
Sorry, no etymologies found.