from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Sunny, full of sunshine.
- adj. Bright, as though with sunshine; shining.
- adj. Cheerful, happy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Bright with the rays of the sun; clear, warm, or pleasant.
- adj. Bright like the sun; resplendent.
- adj. Beaming with good spirits; cheerful.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Bright with the rays of the sun; having the sky unclouded in the daytime: as, sunshiny weather.
- Bright like the sun.
- Bright; cheerful; cheery.
Sorry, no etymologies found.