from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Smilingly happy; showing happy emotion.
- v. Present participle of beam.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Emitting beams; radiant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In cloth-manuf., the operation of winding the warp-yarn on the beam of a loom.
- n. In leather-making, the operation of working hides with a slicker over a beam, or with a beaming-machine.
- Characterized by radiance; bright; cheerful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. pleased and proud
- adj. cheerful and bright
- adj. radiating or as if radiating light
Sorry, no etymologies found.