from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Relating to or having good digestion.
- adj. Conducive to digestion.
- adj. Cheerful; happy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or relating to good digestion
- adj. having good digestion
- adj. cheerful
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to good digestion; easy of digestion; having a good digestion
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having good digestion: opposed to dyspeptic.
- Easy of digestion.
From Greek eupeptos : eu-, eu- + peptein, to digest; see pekw- in Indo-European roots.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)