from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Bewitched, under a magic spell (cast by a charm).
- adj. impressed
- adj. Having nonzero charm.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of charm.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. same as captivated.
- adj. filled with wonder and delight.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. strongly attracted
- adj. filled with wonder and delight
Sorry, no etymologies found.